Friday 31 October 2014

October Favourites




I'm not going to say it. Nope. No way. Alright, I can't help it- where has the month gone?! Honestly, I feel like this year has just flown by and before I know it it'll be time for Christmas presents and new years resolutions. This month I've only got a few favourites because I've been so busy I've hardly had chance to think about new products, but enjoy!

Max Factor Facefinity Foundation: The only really new product I've used this month has been this foundation- I've been interested in it for a while and when I saw it was on offer in Superdrug, I decided to go for it. I only recently bought it which is why I haven't done a full review of it (let me know if you'd be interested in seeing that) but I'm really impressed that the 'all day flawless' claim turned out to be true.

Rimmel Salon Pro in Urban Purple: You can see this (albeit badly applied) nail polish in the above picture on my nails, and it's one I've had for probably over a year now. The other day I was after something Autumny and quick to apply so I reached for this and I'm really impressed with it. You can get away with just one coat (although 2 makes it last longer on the nails) and the flat brush makes for an easy application.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser: My full review of this moisturiser is here and after using it for over a month, I can still truthfully say I'm loving it. I think it's really made a difference to how my make-up goes on as it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturised.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: This month's book was an easy choice- Lauren Oliver wrote one of my favourite book series (the Deliruim trilogy) and this novel didn't let me down. It was full of twists and I didn't guess what was going to happen until the very end. Think Groundhog Day mixed with Mean Girls and you get the picture.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...