Sunday 2 November 2014

Empty Products #7





Garnier Micellar Water: It's gotten to the point where I've been through so many of these, I can't imagine myself ever needed to try anything different. It's a lovely make-up remover that does just the job so why change what ain't broke?!
Would I buy this again? Of course.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Scrub: I've been using this face wash for such a long time- considering the amount you need for each use, you get so much product for such a good price. I love the smell and it definitely does help sort out any pesky blemishes and smooths the skin.
Would I buy this again? Undecided- I'm trying something else at the moment.

Simple Eye Make-Up Remover: I can't remember why I bought this but I've been enjoying using it in the mornings if I wake up with a case of panda eyes. As much as I like my make-up remover, sometimes my mascara (particularly if it's waterproof) just won't fully come off, so I just get a bit of this on a cotton pad in the morning and clean those eyes up.
Would I buy this again? I wouldn't rush out and get it although it is a useful product.

Soap and Glory Moisturiser: This is (I want to say) the 3rd tube of this moisturiser I've used and I'm feeling that it's time to move onto something else. It still works well yes, but it doesn't last a particularly long time and for the price I'd like it to last a little longer.
Would I buy this again? Not at the moment.

Boots Witch Hazel Gel: I think I've spoken about this enough times for you to get the picture- it's a fab, affordable spot treatment that I use every night without fail.
Would I buy this again? I already have!

Sainsbury's Oval Cotton Pads: I ran out of cotton pads and had to urgently pick some up while I was out shopping. Because they were oval shaped, these were the biggest ones they had in the store however I'm still after something bigger. At times I have to use both sides of the pad to get all of my make-up so I'm going to try and find some giant ones next time I need them.
Would I buy these again? I have another packet to finish off but it's unlikely I will after that.

Vichy Idealia Eye Cream: Let's just talk about this sample for a minute- this blew me away. I've never really used an eye cream before so I can't compare this to others but I really love it. You got plenty of product in this sample which means I've used it enough to make an informed decision about it. It has a very slight tint to it so when you apply it, it really helps to brighten your under eye area (perfect for no make-up days).The only thing that worries me is the price- £23 for a tube seems like quite a lot to me depending on how it lasts so I'll have to see if I'm daring enough to purchase it.
Would I buy this? I really don't know at the moment.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara: Finally, a few make-up products. Though I own many mascaras, this is by far my favourite. I have it in both the normal and waterproof formulas and it never fails me.
Would I buy this again? Already been done!

L'Oreal Lumi Magic Concealer: I adore this product and have use it almost every time I apply make-up. I picked this up in America which is why the packaging is slightly different to the one in the UK and I've found that the formula in the UK is slightly thicker than the American one but it still works well.
Would I buy this again? Without a doubt and I already have!

Anastasia Brow Wiz: Ah, my favourite product ever?! I've reviewed this in full here if you want details but I'm just going to say now that in my experience, no other brow product compares to this one. When it ran out, I went online and ordered a new one straight away (I got mine from Beauty Bay as it has free delivery on all orders) and I didn't even mind about the price because it's so great.
Would I buy this again? As I said, I've already got it!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...