Monday 24 December 2012

Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour: 6.6 'Intense Red'

Hiya guys! So I know you were probably expecting to see a 'Trend of the Week' post here but I wanted to get this post up before Christmas otherwise it wouldn't really be that relevant anymore, but I just thought I'd let you know that on Saturday I dyed my hair again!

If you read my Hair Dying FAQ blog post, you were probably expecting me to dye my hair kind of a light brown colour, as I mentioned, but when I was in the shop looking at all the hair dyes, I just chose the colour that really appealed to me most. This colour is a lovely rich glossy red colour, and I was so excited to use it because not only did the colour look great but it's a relatively new product which I've been wanting to try.

Here is the result:



So the reason I wanted to use Garnier Olia hair dye is because it is a permanent dye but it contains no ammonia which is fantastic because I normally stay away from permanent dyes because of the bad chemicals in them. I'm love the product- it doesn't have a really strong bleach smell like you often get with hair dyes (it says on the pack it has a floral smell although I couldn't really smell that either) and it was super easy to apply, and I loved the packaging- the bottle and packaging is really modern.

Overall, I'm really happy with the colour and the product overall. Garnier Olia hair dye is available from Boots here and currently has £1 off the original price.

Also I'm not going to be posting regularly over Christmas, I'll probably get back into it after New Years, so hope you all have a lovely Christmas and that Santa is very good to you all!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...