Sunday 25 January 2015

Shoe Unboxing // New Look Pointed Block Heels






More shoes? What can I say, I'm a fiend for them. These shoes were in the New Look sale for just £10, and I bought them with a Christmas gift card so they're completely worth it! They have a faux-croc effect on the toe, with a thick ankle strap and the chunky heel measuring about 4 and a half inches. Personally, I find them very comfortable, but I'm pretty good with most heels anyway (my highest pair are about 6 and half inches- gulp!). For me, these shoes are going to be a bit of an inbetween- a little less fancy than my ASOS Sugar Rush heels but a bit more classy than my Topshop Webbs. They'll be great for dressing up jeans or toning down a dress and I cannot wait to wear these out.

Olivia Ellen XXX

3 comments:

  1. These shoes are gorgeous and are such a bargain!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove these with a passion. I might need some....
    Yea I definitely need some! Xxxx

    adaywithkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...