Monday 8 July 2013

June Favourites

I feel like I have heard this a million times this week but how is June over already?! Summer has barely begun but I can feel it flying past and soon it will be September and time to start sixth form and A Levels which is very weird! Anyway, I digress, today's post is my June favourites. I didn't have that many this month as I haven't really tried that many new things but I pulled a few together so here we go!


I'm starting off with my Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray. I went off this for a while because I think I overused it, but recently I've been finding it really useful to add some texture into my hair. I like to have my hair in a kind of half updo, where I pull the top section of my hair back and leave the rest lose (kind of like this) and I've just been loving spraying some of this into the ends and scrunching with my hands to create a messy, slightly wavy look.


'Venus Fly Trap' by Topshop is my favourite nail polish at the moment. I wore it a fair amount during June and actually got so many compliments about it when I was out and about- I was thrilled! It's a pastel green shade yet it's still quite bright and (I know you've probably heard this a million times but I'll say it again!) it looks brilliant with a tan.


I got this Nivea Lip Butter for my birthday at the end of April and have been using it non stop since. I have the flavour Caramel Cream and I much prefer it to the Vaseline lip tins- it's just more creamy; it feels less greasy to me. It is extremely nourishing, it smells incredible and I've made a large dent in it already.


This favourite of the month is my Juju jelly sandals as I live in these! I love the silver glitter as it's super cute- they are quite a masculine, chunky shape but I think that the glitter just evens it out. They are super comfy too and literally go with everything. I know a lot of people don't like them, and I was unsure at first (I bought them as a bit of a joke) but I just fell in love with them. I'm now desperate to pick up a pair with the chunky wedge heel!


My final favourite is a little different- I've been loving these Tropicana Juice Creations. They are so tasty and one glass is one of your five-a-day so they're good for you too. They do a range of flavours, all of which are variations on either apply or orange juice and my favourite flavours so far are Orange and Raspberry and Apple and Mango.

Make my day!

Olivia Ellen XXX

4 comments:

  1. Tropicana is the best ! Nice blog
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love sea salt sprays and i feel like i have to try the lee stafford one. i love their bleach blondes shampoos.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wearing venus fly trap quite a lot recently! lovely post

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great favourites. venus fly trap looks like a dupe for essie - navigate her!

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo GiveawayHere

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...