Wednesday 17 September 2014

Face of the Day #13 // Juxtaposition





Last week was my mother's birthday, so as is tradition, we headed out for a meal in the evening. I always like to make an effort with my make-up for an occasion (and pretty much anything is considered an occasion in my book when it comes to make-up) so I went for a full coverage, glowing look.

For my base I used the Bare Minerals powder foundation to give my skin that glow, along with a little of the L'Oreal Magic Lumi highlighter. I'm super happy with how my brows came out- I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz (which I am officially hooked on by the way) with a little bit of brow gel to set them in place. I used my mini Wet and Wild palette combined with a bit of a Maybelline Colour Tattoo as a base, then loaded on the mascara. I finished the look with my NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel which I cannot stop wearing at the moment.

I didn't have time to snap some outfit photos to go with this look unfortunately so tried to capture a little of it in these photos. I wore black skinny jeans with a simple black top, then finished it off with these super cute earrings from Topshop. I also threw on my denim jacket, as I love the way really polished make-up looks with something casual and edgy like light denim.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...