Sunday 14 September 2014

More Black Skinnies







Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Shirt- Mango // Jacket- Topshop // Shoes- Office

Yes, I may have bought another pair of black skinny jeans- but, let's be honest, you can't go wrong with them can you? These are replacing my old Topshop ones which were faded and so baggy that even the washing machine couldn't get them back to normal. I really like Miss Selfridge jeans so decided to get the jeans from there rather than Topshop- shock, horror! I just find the fit to be better, plus the length is a bit longer so they're not really ankle grazers.

Thoughts on my halo braid anyone? My friends told me it made me look a little German, but I've found it's a great way to pull your hair up on one of those 'bleurgh' days, but it still looks like you've made a bit of an effort (plus it's super easy too for those of you who are allergic to fancy hair-dos like me).

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. You really can't go wrong with black jeans - I'm loving them at the minute! xx

    Kay | What Kay Does

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...