Wednesday 28 January 2015

Pastel Florals



Coat- TK Maxx // T-shirt- ASOS // Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Shoes- Nike

The reason for my slightly grumpy face in the top photo is most likely due to how bloomin' freezing it was outside while I was taking these snaps! It's funny that I'd been wearing solely my duffle coat for over a year, yet since working in retail I've bought two coats in three months, but I couldn't resist this unusual beauty. It's made of genuine down so it's fairly warm and it sits just below my bum making it a great length for wrapping myself up in. I was torn between this colour or a monochrome version, but I decided to branch out and go for pastel colours as this will take me through into spring probably a little better than the monochrome would. Admittedly it was a little pricey- I paid about £45 for it, but I've gotten so much wear out of it so far that I feel like it's going to be worth it.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. This coat is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...