Wednesday 5 February 2014

T-Shirt Dress pt 2






Dress- Missguided // Jacket- Miss Selfridge // Scarf- ASOS // Ring- ASOS

I wore this dress in an outfit post a couple of weeks ago and said how much I loved it because of it's versatility so I thought I'd show you another way I've worn it recently. To give it about more shape I cinched in the waist with a belt and then thrown on a jacket and scarf to keep me warm. This is one of my favourite necklaces but unfortunately I brought it abroad so can't tell you where I got it from! In case you're wondering, on my (slightly chipped) nails (sorry) is 'Green Room' from Topshop.

Olivia Ellen XXX


3 comments:

  1. Very simple but trendy, we love the foulard!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've styled the dress! And that scarf's magical, although I'm currently into knitted scarves right now as it's so bloody cold xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post - the scarfs gorgeous!
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...