Wednesday 13 March 2013

Aussie 'Dual Personality' Coloured Hair Protection and Shine Serum

Bit of a long title! But today I'm going to do a review of this product. I've tried quite a few of Aussie's products- pretty much every type of shampoo and conditioner that they do and also various types of the '3 Minute Miracle'- so I was pretty excited about trying this as I've been impressed with all of Aussie's products so far.


I bought this because I was hoping it would make my hair super shiny- my hair is usually pretty soft, which again I put down to my Aussie shampoo and conditioner, but it sometimes looks a bit dull so I hoped this would give it a bit of a boost.


So I've tried this in a couple of ways: firstly I've applied a coin-sized amount through the lengths of my hair whilst dry, but I've also tried working it through my hair whilst it's damp. You do only need a small amount, otherwise I reckon it would leave a slightly greasy texture.


So what do I think? I think it's not as good as I was expecting. It wouldn't say it made my hair any noticeably shinier which is disappointing but I do still like it. For me it's just an equivalent of a hair oil because it does make my hair feel very soft. The ends of my hair are also quite dry because I put a lot of heat on them with my straighteners and I do find that this kind of smooths them out a bit, and leaves them looking a little less frazzled.

So yeah, it doesn't exactly do what it says but I do still like it. Would I re-purchase it? Probably not as I do have a hair oil already that does pretty much the same and costs about half the price.

Aussie Shine Serum is £4.69 and is available from Boots here.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

Also I just got Tumblr so if you've got it please do go check it out here: http://oliviapontmercy.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Do you know what the new package of serum looks like?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...