Monday 11 March 2013

What's in My Make-Up Bag?

Hello all, today is going to be a 'what's in my make-up bag' although this is actually going to be about my travel make-up bag. This is the one that I carry around with me on a daily basis, so I'll show you what I carry around with me for days out.



So this is my travel make-up bag, it's a gorgeous spotty Cath Kidson one which a friend bought me for Christmas. It's so cute, and the perfect size to carry around with me. Here is a peek inside:


Now I'll just get on and show you what is inside!

Tissues

 MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 2
 Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in Intense Black
Elf Zit Zapper 
 The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer in Light
 Eyeliner in 01 Black
 Cotton Buds

 Mini Bourjois Blush in 05


 I always carry the lipstick I'm wearing that day with me in my make-up bag, today it's 
Maybelline Lipstick in 700 Nude Delight
 Cath Kidson Mirror
Hair Clips, Forever 21

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...