Wednesday 20 November 2013

L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash 'Milady' // Review





When I first saw this in store I really liked the colour but put off buying it for a while as I was unsure of the formula. However after reading a couple of reviews and much contemplation I decided to buy it and give it a go. I like the gold packaging, it looks quite similar to the YSL Glossy Stain and also the applicator it a teardrop shape which is just the right size to fit on my lips. As I'm normally a lipstick girl, I find it quite hard to apply- it has the texture of a gloss, and as it's such a dark colour I have to try and be quite precise which is a little difficult but practice makes perfect!

The colour is a lovely deep pink-plum and I surprisingly really like the formula- it applies like a gloss but doesn't feel sticky on the lips. In fact, it feels quite smooth, almost like a lip balm which is really nice. Also, once the shine wears off, you're left with a deep berry stain on the lips which still looks lovely. I'd definitely consider buying another Glam Shine Stain from Boots or Superdrug for £7.99.

Olivia Ellen XXX

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...