Wednesday 29 October 2014

THAT Turtleneck Jumper




Jumper- Primark // Trousers- Topshop // Jacket- Topshop // Boots- TU

When I showed you my new mustard turtleneck I mentioned that I wanted to try and find this in more colours, and funnily enough the next time I popped into Primark, there they were! I managed to restrain myself and only bought the black, although the burgundy was very tempting. I love that this jumper will just go with pretty much anything, including these 'treggings' (hands up if you remember them from this post!). For me this is just the ideal casual look- warm and comfortable without looking like you've tried too hard. On my nails if Rimmel's Urban Purple, a colour I've been loving lately and you'll see in my October Favourites on Friday.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...