Friday 19 July 2013

Flowy and Formal





Dress- River Island
Shoes- Next
Bag- New Look
Necklace- Forever 21

The other week there was a black tie 'do at school which I was so excited about as I do love dressing up. I opted for this gorgeous layered dress from River Island which I bought for a wedding last year and have only worn it three times in all. It's so feminine and floaty, I love it. I teamed it with these very sparkly heels which also happen to be super uncomfortable but hey, they're cute. 

I added fun accessories such as this transparent clutch bag, a chunky ring and this mustache necklace to stop it being overly formal. Also I'm super happy with how my hair and make-up turned out. I used my Sleek Storm palette to create a bronze smokey eye, Bourjous blush and bronzer and on my lips is a Revlon Balm Stain in 'Honey'. Below are a couple of photos of my friends too in case you're interested!

Olivia Ellen XXX



Green dress- New Look
Wedges- Primark
Black dress- Topshop
Blue shoes- Dune 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...