Wednesday 19 February 2014

Cath Kidson iPad Case






I received a Samsung Galaxy Tab for Christmas which was super exciting and since then have been searching for the perfect case. Initially I was after a clip-on one but there didn't seem to be many available, and I didn't want one which had a flap covering the screen. In the end I decided to look for just a zip-up sleeve and was super excited to find this one on ASOS.

It was in their final clearance section and was reduced from £30 to just £12! It is designed for iPads but fits my tablet perfectly too. I love the beautiful Cath Kidson details such as the embossed zips and the design is so cute. It's very padded too so there's no chance of the tablet getting scratched or damaged and I now feel much more comfortable carrying this around in my bag with me. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...