Wednesday 4 June 2014

Lip Product Addict TAG!







L to R: MAC Ruby Woo, Please Me, So Chaud // Revlon Matte Balms Standout, Striking, Elusive // Rimmel Apocalips Apocaliptic, Luna // Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake // Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me 

1. Favourite balm/treatment? Nivea Lip Butter as it has an incredible smell, plus it feels thick and creamy on the lips and I definitely my lips getting softer every time I put it on.

2. Best eye-catching red? MAC's Ruby Woo is the best red I own, it's a classic colour that's not too bright. I'm a big fan of matte lips and this is the mattest of the matte and looks perfect with simple black winged liner.

3. Best luxury & best drugstore? The only 'luxury' brand I've tried is MAC but my favourite one of those that I own is 'Please Me' as it is a cute girly matte pink which I can wear all year round. my favourite drugstore lip product is my Revlon Matte Balms as they're actually quite similar to MAC lipsticks in terms of the colours I own and the quality is really great for the price.

4. Best MAC lipstick? Oops, have answered this already but I'll add in here the other MAC one I own which is 'So Chaud', a orange-toned matte which is a great summer colour.

5. The most disappointing? I'm not a huge fan of the Rimmel Apocalips- the quality isn't bad, but I just find them far too difficult to apply and I findmyselff smudging them everywhere which isn't a good look!

6. Liner - yes or no? I don't personally wear liner at the moment but I can see it being useful to me when I wear bold colours so I'm thinking about picking a red one up soon.

7. Best gloss? I have to admit I'm not a lipgloss wearer- I think it looks greaton somee people but it's not something I wear. The most lipgloss-like product I own is the Revlon Lip Butter in 'Strawberry Shortcake' as it has a glossy finish but also feels really moisturising and creamy.

8. Something extra! It's hard to decide on something else to talk about but I feel like my Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me' deserves a mention as I wear it so often. It's what I go for when I'm wearing very natural makeup as it's nourishing with just a sheer wash of colour to perk up my lips- really good for the pirce I think!

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. I'm def. going to have to do this tag because I'm such a lip product addict - lovely post!
    Just followed you on bloglovin, would love if you could look at my blog back!
    stylelikehers
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...