Friday 18 July 2014

The Perfect Summer Dress



Dress- Topshop // Shoes- Office // Necklace- Miss Selfridge

A couple of weeks ago my brother graduated from university, and this is the dress I chose to wear for the ceremony. I bought it ages ago on a whim because I fell in love with no plans originally when to wear it, but I thought that this was the perfect occasion. Luckily the weather was fab, so this dress was just right for keeping me cool whilst still looking lovely (if I do say so myself). It's very flattering on my figure- in at the waist with a kicked out hem, and whilst I don't normally gravitate towards v-necks, I just thought this really worked. On my lips I wore the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper, which was definitely the right choice- it didn't budge all day, and I didn't have to reapply one. Win!


Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...