Friday 21 November 2014

Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Razzle Dazzler // Review




Since Christmas is fast approaching (yes I am feeling in the Crimbo spirit already) I decided it's time to up my sparkles game. I scoured all the nail stands in Boots until I found a new sparkly nail polish I loved- I chose the shade Razzle Dazzler from Sally Hansen's Gem Crush range. I've used Sally Hansen nail care products before but this is the first colour I've tried from her range. The brush is thin making the application easy and you only need 2 (although you could get away with one) coats for a fully opaque finish. Because it has a range of small and large glitter particles, you have to make sure you give the bottle a good shake before use to make sure you get an even distribution.

The first time I applied it, I used my Orly Rubberised Basecoat but the nail polish really didn't get on with this- it started to lift at the corners meaning it just peeled off very quickly. Whilst this does solve the problem of removal, this was only after a day or so of it being applied and so I would like it to last longer than that. Without a basecoat, it seems to be doing a lot better.

I have a couple of boxes of Elegant Touch sparkly false nails lying around, yet after trying this nail polish I hardly even feel like I need them. With the length of my nails at the moment and the quality of the polish, I'm loving my hands at the moment and can see myself picking up another shade of Gem Crush very soon. They cost £6.99 from Boots and are on 3 for 2 at the moment so snap them up!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...