Monday 14 January 2013

Trend of the Week: Spring Jumpers

Another Spring trend this week I'm afraid! Obviously since I live in Britain, it's hardly ever hot so jumpers are still going to be good to keep yourself warm. Today I'm going to show you some of my favourites that are perfect for the coming Spring.

So to begin with is this jumper from Forever 21 in this gorgeous bright coral colour (it comes in some other colours too) and I love the loose knit of this. It has a really nice slouchy shape, the colour is perfect for spring, and it's only £13.50!
How I'd wear this: team with some pale skinny jeans, brown brogues and a small satchel for a cute spring look.

Next on the right is this thin khaki jumper from New Look and I really really like this jumper, it's so gorgeous. I love that the body has a slouchy shape, with a hi-lo hemline and tight fitted sleeves. The khaki colour is quite subtle so you can wear it now for the Military trend but also for spring too. It's also a bargain at less than £15.
How I'd wear this: I'd put on some denim shorts, a pair of Vans, then put on a lot of gold bracelets and long pendant necklace.

This next jumper is one of my favourite- this mint (surprise surprise) cropped number  from Topshop. I love that it's cropped but that it has a waffle knit pattern. Of course the mint colour is a bonus but it does come in various other colours, and costs £30.
How I'd wear this: I think it would look great with a white skater skirt and some simple flats, it's a super pretty look.

Finally is this incredible bright floral jumper from ASOS that is £32. The print is kind of tropical, and just screams summer to me. It looks like it wouldn't be too thick so if it was warmer it would still be wearable.
How I'd wear this: because of the bold print, keep it simple with some white skinny jeans and sandals. You could even wear a shirt underneath for a smarter look.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...