Monday 4 March 2013

March Wishlist

Normally on a Monday I would post a 'Trend of the Week' but I thought that since it's the start of the month I'd post my wishlist for March. I'm pretty sure I did one of these in February, so here are the items I'm lusting over this month!


1. Pink Peplum Dress- Missguided
I love this dress- the colour is really bright and just reminds me of Summer. I love that it's quite a classy dress but the colour adds some fun to it, and I love the mirrored belt that it comes with, it's a great detail.
2. Grey Crop Top- Boohoo
As you probably know I'm really into crop tops at the moment and I love the simplicity of this, it is a simple style and will go with pretty much anything.
3. Studded Blouse- Forever 21
This top is really cute, I love the studs on it and the sheer fabric it's made of. I think this will just look really pretty tucked into some high-waisted jeans and the fabric is perfect for summer.
4. Studded Bag- Forever 21
Finally is this lovely faux leather bag, again I love the studs and the natural colour because it will go with everything. It also had a long strap as well as the short shoulder straps so it's appropriate for many occasions.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...