Monday 1 April 2013

Trend of the Week: Tie-Dye

I can't believe that I haven't already featured this as a 'Trend of the Week' as tie-dye is one of my favourite things ever. Believe me.

This gorgeous t-shirt style dress is a perfect example of how versatile tie-dye can be as the colours are quite natural and this dress really would go with a lot of things. It's perfect for summer and would be great on holiday to just slip on over a bikini.
How I'd wear this: perfect for a summer day, I'd go with a denim jacket, some Vans and a slouchy bag.
£29, Topshop

Ok, lets ignore the price of these dungarees and just look at how perfect they are. The bright colours are what caught my eye but I also love the lace panels on the side, they make them a little more grown-up.
How I'd wear these: I honestly think that on holiday this could be worn for a evening with some wedge heels and some gold jewellery.
£230, House of Holland at Urban Outfitters

This top is very subtle tie-dye but it's still gorgeous. The embellishment on the neck teamed with the red print makes it actually quite a sophisticated item.
How I'd wear this: high-shine disco pants and a pair of sky high heels would be a perfect look, and add a blazer if you want something smarter.
£12, Boohoo

Finally this simple yet very effective skirt has a great tie-dye print and this would look great with or without tights.
How I'd wear this: I'd tuck in a white t-shirt loosely and add a biker jacket and some chunky loafers.
£12, ASOS

Are there any trends you want me to feature in this post? Let me know in a comment below!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...