Monday 1 April 2013

April Wishlist


Lime Skater Skirt- Topshop, £16
Lip Tint in Orange- Topshop, £9
Revlon Cream Blush in Flushed- Boots, £7.99
Key Cuff in Silver- Forever 21, £3.15

Topshop seem to have a lot in at the moment that I'm loving, in particular this lime green skater skirt- the colour is so bright and summery and I really think it would look great with this boxy fit t-shirt. The slogan is eye catching and I can see this top going with pretty much everything in my wardrobe!

In terms of beauty, this lip tint from Topshop adjusts colour to the pH level of your lips and I'm loving orange/corals at the moment so would love to try this. I already have a coral cream blush so I want to try this Revlon PhotoReady blush in a bright pink colour.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...