Wednesday 3 April 2013

March Favourites

Today I'm going to do my first March favourites post, so I'm just going to be sharing with you some of my favourites products and clothing items from the month of March!




First I want to tell you about the Body Shop Body Scrub, I have the Shea flavour which smells amazing. This is such a good exfoliator- I use it a few times a week in the shower or bath and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. One downside is that it tends to leave my skin feeling slightly greasy so I just make sure to wash it off with some shower gel afterwards. It costs about £12.50 a tub which is quite a lot but you get such a big tub that I think it'll last a long time.



Next up is a product that I've actually had for a while now but I've started using it regularly this month. It's the 'Witch Anti-Blemish Tinted Moisturiser' and I have it in 02 Medium. It's a really nice, light natural looking cover on the skin and although technically speaking it doesn't prevent blemishes I think I'd say that it doesn't make them any worse.


Final beauty product- when I was in Boots a few weeks ago I saw some face wipes on offer at the till so I grabbed a packet without looking. Turns out these are the best wipes I've used! They're by Johnson's and I actually picked up the packet for dry skin but they're still great. They have a really nice natural smell, they don't irritate my skin at all and remove make-up really easily. Even better, they're normally cheaper than the Simple wipes I used to use!


Next favourite are my Joni Jeans from Topshop and I have been wearing these jeans to death this month. I've actually done a whole blog post here is you want to know more, so all I'll say is that they are high-waisted, super skinny and go with everything.


You're probably sick of hearing about this watch by now! But I have been wearing this pretty much every day in March so thought I better include it!



Finally something a bit different- I've had a subscription to Company magazine since Christmas and I love it- every month when it comes through my door I'm very happy. It's mainly fashion and beauty based with a couple of celeb interviews and some hilarious/interesting columns too. Bonus-only £2!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...