Friday 5 April 2013

Joni Jeans

Joni Jeans are something I've been meaning to talk to you about for a while now (I bought them about a month ago so thought it was about time I told you about them). Joni jeans are a newish addition to the Topshop jeans range and are a take on the Leigh jeans which you probably know are my favourites jeans EVER!

The Joni jeans are basically full length, high-waisted jeans and I adore them. They come in quite a few colours and also are available in the tall and petite ranges. I have them in the colour 'Indigo' I believe. They are slightly different material to the Leigh jeans- a little thicker and more 'jean' like is that makes any sense (if you know what the Leigh jeans feel like, they're very soft, and hardly feel like jeans at all, whereas these are thicker).




They are super high-waisted on me, they come up to my belly button at least which is great. They add a great 90s feel to any outfit and I love to wear them with crop tops because it makes me feel like I'm showing off less flesh which is good at this time of year!

I think the only thing I dislike about them is that they tend to loose their shape around the knees quite easily. What I mean is that if you say, sit down for a long time they stretch around the knee and become bigger which can be a bit annoying but once you wash them they go perfectly back into shape.

What surprised me about these is that they are actually cheaper than Leigh jeans even though they have more material- they cost £36 which I guess is still quite pricey but I swear by these jeans, god knows what I'd be wearing if I hadn't found Topshop jeans! They are the only jeans that seem to fit me perfectly and I love all the different styles.

Check out the range of Joni jeans here.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...