Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

This post is going to be a bit of a long rambley one so be prepared!

Firstly, I want to say:


Thank you all so so so much for being there for me and this blog. I started this blog in May of 2012 and the support and praise I have had for all you guys in overwhelming! I really can't put into words how grateful I am for all of you for reading, and all I can say is now onwards and upwards, I'm going to keep posting just as long as you all keep reading, so thank you!

New Year's Resolutions- I so far have two:


This is my new notebook- I think I've mentioned on this blog before but I am an obsessive list maker! I make lists for everything (blog posts to write, things I need to buy, just a simple 'to do' list) and I like to keep all my lists in one place. For about a year I've been using a gorgeous notebook from Accessorize, but I decided that for the New Year, I'm going to start using a new notebook. This one is so cute, it's from John Lewis, and I'm so excited to be using it! So this resolution is to be even more organised.


The other is to do more fitness and exercise. I got this lovely gym bag for Christmas (it's from American Apparel) and it's really encouraged me to keep fit. I enjoy running, although often I'm just too lazy to go running, but from now on I'm going to go 3 times a week.

What to look forward to in 2013
2012 has been an amazing year for me, and I'm pretty sure 2013 will be the same. I have so much to look forward to, and in terms of this blog, I have a lot planned. When I hit 10,000 blog views (which hopefully will be very soon!) I'm doing a huge giveaway, which I'm starting to gather prizes for already. I've got loads of ideas for blog posts, and be sure to let me now if there is anything you want to see!

I hope you've all had a wonderful New Year and that 2013 is good to you. Once again, thanks for making my 2012 great!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...