Friday 4 January 2013

Bare Minerals Starter Kit

I got the Bare Minerals Starter Kit in the shade 'Light' for Christmas, and I just have to tell you all about it. In the set you get four Bare Minerals products, a primer, 3 make-up brushes, a leaflet on how to use, and an instructional DVD.


The brushes you get in the set are so good- 2 different sized face brushes (one of them is a mini kabuki brush) and a small flat concealer brush. Even if I decide not to buy the make-up again, at least now I have these brushes which normally are about £20 each.


Then you get the instructions- the DVD especially is so useful, it shows you how to use each of the products and make the most of what you are given. However, I was still sceptical about how well the products would work on my skin.


You get two powder foundations, in two slightly different shades, 'warmth' which is like a bronzer and then 'mineral veil' which is a sheer finishing powder. You also get a small tube of Bare Minerals primer.


Even though I asked for this kit for Christmas, I was unsure whether it would work- I thought, will powder products really cover up my blemishes? But now, this is serious:

GET IT. 

This works so well! I never expected it to have such good coverage, but I would say it is medium to full coverage, and you can build it up depending on how much coverage you feel you need. It is perfect for all skin types- it doesn't dry your skin out and because of the powder texture it is perfect for oily skin too. It hardly feels like you are wearing make-up at all- it looks so natural and feels so light, and leaves me with a gorgeous glow.

I've been looking for my perfect make-up for a while and now I really feel that I've found it. I'm now dying to try some of the other Bare Minerals products because of how much I love these! This kit costs £49 which seems like a lot but for what you get in the set, I think it's actually really good value, because of the amount of products and brushes you get, and I think it will last me quite a while as you don't need a lot of each product each time you use it. The products on their own range from £19-£25, which again is a lot but what it's done for my skin is amazing so far, so I'll have to see how I feel when I run out of the pots I have.

The Bare Minerals Get Started Complexion Kit is available here.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...