Wednesday 10 April 2013

Trend of the Week: Playsuits

So friends, today we're talking playsuits- a summer must-have in my view and I have some of my favourites to show you right now:

Lets begin with this gorgeous acid wash denim playsuit. This is so 90s which is a trend I'm loving at the moment and the elastic at the waist just makes it a bit more flattering and gives you a bit more shape.
How I'd wear this: this would look so great with a shirt or polo shirt underneath and them some high top trainers and some 90s sunglasses.
£36, Topshop

This is probably my favourite item I have to show you today, I adore the colour and the super cute cutouts around the collar. Perfect for summer whilst still looking smart.
How I'd wear this: some chunky loafers, silver jewellery and a cute cardigan would do this justice.
£25, River Island 

The print on this black playsuit is the cutest- little white elephants all over it, and the pussy bow collar just makes it a bit more grown up.
How I'd wear this: this would be perfect for a night out with some black heels, an oversized clutch bag and a blazer if you needed something to cover up with.
£35, ASOS

So finally is this monochrome playsuit with a lovely floral design. Monochrome is going to be huge this summer so this fits right in.
How I'd wear this: I'd keep this one simple with just sandals and sunglasses for a summery day. You could even add a bright jacket for a pop of colour.
£24.99, Missguided

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...