Friday 12 April 2013

Haul- Elf, Neutrogena, Maybelline

Hello lovelies, got a bit of a haul for you today. I've just got a few little beauty products to show you but thought you would be interested so anywayyyyy:

So first is a new moisturiser: I normally have combination skin but recently it's been hardly oily at all and has been very dry all over so I decided I needed to get a new moisturiser that would really help to clear up that dry skin. In Boots, I picked up this Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser.


I love the smell, it's very refreshing. Also it soaks in really quickly which is great as you're not left feeling sticky or greasy. I've been using this over a week now and have noticed that my skin has been getting less dry, although I can't say it has helped clear up any spots at all. This was pretty cheap though- it was on offer for £3.33 and I have to say I would buy this again.

Ok, moving onto Elf:


So I've been wanting to order these particular brushes for a while but it didn't seem worth ordering just these three items- luckily a friend was doing a big order and asked if there was anything I wanted. She had some really good discount codes so they ended up being super cheap so very happy about that!


I bought the Studio Stipple Brush and the Foundation Brush  and both of these are super soft and feel very good quality. I really think the Stipple brush will be great for all sorts of make-up (foundation, cream blush etc) and the foundation brush will make is much easier to get my make-up on evenly!


And then I bought this eyebrow wand, which is going to be super handy for keeping my brows in order!

Final beauty product is a lipstick by Maybelline, I've been wanting a coral lipstick for so long as I'm kind of on a coral high at the moment! I'd tested out so many in shops and just could not decide on the perfect shade. After reading so many reviews I finally decided to go with the colour 'Stay With Me Coral' by Maybelline which is from their new '12 Hour' range.





It's a perfect bright pinky-coral colour (the swatch doesn't do it justice to be honest, on the lips it does look more coral). I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of the packaging- it just feels a little cheap to me when I've got lipsticks that cost less than this with better packaging. However, the product I think makes up for it. The lipstick has great staying power, and it smells incredible- I can't quite put my finger on what it reminds me of but it is very sweet and I love it. Also the lipstick has a matte formula but unlike some of my other matte lipsticks (the MAC ones in particular) it doesn't feel like it dries up my lips, and instead feels quite moisturising.
£6.99, Boots

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...