Monday 15 April 2013

Trend of the Week: Florals

This is a pretty obvious trend for spring/summer but one that has exploded onto the scene even more than usual this year. It's one I love because it's so versatile.

So let's begin with this cute sun top from Topshop- it's a great floral print because it's bright but still very pretty. The details on the strap are   great too, they're a bit different from a normal vest top.
How I'd wear this: I'd team it with some light wash skinnies and a cardigan for a spring day, with some cute flats and some sunglasses.
£26, Topshop

I adore this skirt, the floral print is kind of vintage looking, and I love the mint colour. The pleats and the hi-low hemline make it perfect for summer, the material looks super lightweight too.
How I'd wear this: which a white chiffon vest and some leather sandals, then add a pastel blazer and a satchel.
£16.75, Forever 21

So this dress is gorgeous, it's a skater style but has a slightly fuller skirt which I love. it's kind of a graphic floral print so it's quite modern.
How I'd wear this: I'd love it with sandals and a denim jacket for a daytime look but it would also look great with some heels and a coloured envelope clutch bag.
£55, ASOS

Finally is this tropical floral print playsuit, it's so bright and perfect for a hot day.
How I'd wear this: some chunky silver jewellery and some flat shoes are all this bold print needs.
£45, Motel

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...