Friday 19 April 2013

Clothing Haul

Ok, so I wouldn't say this is a haul because I only have three items, but I wanted to show them to you anyway.

Starting with Miss Selfridge, I picked up two items which I adore, firstly this little cropped t-shirt. It has gorgeous kind of aqua coloured stripes. I love the cropped boxy fit and the rolled sleeves. It looks great with my high-waisted Joni jeans and I've thought of loads of ways to wear this already.
£16, Miss Selfridge 



The next item is something I've been wanting for a while- I picked up this super cute denim dungaree-style dress. It has a gorgeous A-line shape in the skirt and it's so great because you can put all sorts of tops underneath.
£40, Miss Selfridge 



Finally is the item I am most in love with- this off the shoulder dress from Motel in this incredible bold red. I love the skater style because of how tight it is at the top, I think it's really flattering. Only thing I would say is that because it's tight, the little sleeves are also quite tight and so I find it quite hard to wear them completely off the shoulder otherwise I feel like it's cutting off the circulation to my arms! Motel's sizes do tend to come up quite small however- I'm a size 6/8 normally so I bought this in a XS/8, and I still think I could pull of a S/10.



This dress is normally £38, but I used a discount code which meant I got it for around £30. This discount code is for anyone to use, and it doesn't have a time period so you can use it every time you order to get 20% off; just type in: 
cakesfordorothy
into the discount code box and voila! It's a great discount so be sure to use it next time you shop at Motel. 

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...