Monday 22 April 2013

Trend of the Week: Fruits

Right, today's post contains some very fun items of clothing and I wish I could have them all! Fruit prints are very fun, bright and perfect for summer.

Beginning with this bikini with a very cute lemon print on it. I love lemon as a colour so along with the print it works wonderfully. This comes in two versions but I love this one with the high-waisted bottoms, it adds a lovely retro feel to the bikini. I can just picture wearing this sat in the sun on holiday- bliss.
How I'd wear this: I think cat eye sunglasses would look super cute with this to keep the retro look going. If you were heading out, I'd throw on some high waisted shorts and chunky wedge heels and a sheer top.
£34, Topshop

Another bright fruity print, this one has bright orange peaches all over it with a lace trim around the top. It also has a collar peaking through underneath which I love! The skater style is very pretty and the colour is wonderful.
How I'd wear this: I suppose because of the bold print I'd keep it simple with some leather sandals and a denim jacket.
£9.99, Missguided

Ok, this is cheating slightly but now I'm talking nail art! 3D nail stickers like these have been around a while now and you can get them in all sorts of places. They are super cute and just add such a fun touch to any outfit, and will surely be a talking point.
How to wear these: paint your nails with a colour of your choice (a bright glossy polish would look great), stick one of these on while the polish is wet and finish with a clear top coat.
£4, Urban Outfitters 

So finally a crop top with an amazing tropical fruit print! The black background really makes it pop and this is again, perfect for summer.
How I'd wear this: I'd go with some high-waisted distressed denim shorts and some Converse. Put a scrunchie in your hair for a very 90s look!
£22, ASOS

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...