Wednesday 9 October 2013

Beauty Haul!

So I have a small-ish beauty haul for you today- a lot of these are things I actually needed, but a couple were impulse buys!


Firstly I picked up this 'Strawberry and Raspberry' shower gel- it's a Superdrug own brand product, and I picked this up as it was on special offer at only 99p. I've got the 'Orange and Tangerine' flavour already and have almost finished that one so I picked up another as I love these when I shave my legs as it makes them extra smooth! Plus it smells lovely and fruity- if you're not a fan of 'loud' scents then you probably wouldn't like these, as the whole range contains pretty strong flavours.


This is a repurchase for me as the Rimmel Stay Matte powder is a staple for me in my make-up routine- it's definitely the best powder I've tried for my combination skin. I wear the shade 001 'Transparent' and it completely mattifies my skin, and it's reasonably priced too at £3.99.


I saw an advert on tv for the Maybelline Brow Drama recently and instantly knew I wanted to try it. I was in need a new brow gel and before I had just been using a clear mascara (which I was going to repurchase) but I decided to give this a go. It is more expensive that a regular mascara- this cost around £4.50- but I figured it would be worth a try as I may really like it. Also just to let you know, I've got reviews on the majority of these products coming up for you soon!


Another product I needed was a new concealer, as my Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer has quite light coverage and lately I've been feeling the need for something heavier. I did loads of research and decided on the Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Concealer. I bought the colour 3 'Medium/Beige' which I actually think is slightly too dark for me, but if I blend it in well I can make it work.


I have been wanting the Sleek Face Form Palette for ages and finally decided to pick it up- I wanted a new blush but decided to get this as it has 3 shades in it for not much more than I was originally going to spend. I bought the shade 'Light' and it has a contour shade, a pale shimmery highlighter and a rose gold shimmery blush.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...