Monday 7 October 2013

Trend of the Week: Four Coats


I've been reading a lot of magazines lately to try and find inspiration for my autumn/winter wardrobe, particularly which coat to buy. I'm one of those people who likes to buy a new on-trend coat every winter and I've come to the conclusion that there are 4/5 biggest coat trends that I'd like to share with you today.

A classic British coat is the duffel coat like this one from Topshop. Seen regularly on the likes of Alexa Chung, they're made of a thick wool and typically have toggles for buttons. I love the fit of these and love the length of this one. Oversized/boyfriend coats are next up- this red one is from River Island. I can see this paired with a black skater skirt, some tights and boots for an evening out- I'm a big fan of these coats although I'm not sure hey would suit my smallness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...