Friday 11 October 2013

Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Concealer





I bought this concealer in the shade 3 'Medium/Beige' after reading lots of reviews of it. It has a sponge applicator and when I tried this on my hand in Boots it seemed to be the right shade, but on my face it is a little too dark. To overcome this, I apply it before my foundation and blend it in with a flat Real Techniques foundation brush. It has medium to full coverage but doesn't look cakey. It claims to last 24 hours- I can't say this is true but I do think it lasts a long time on my face, blemishes stay covered for the whole day. I think my only complaint about this is that after about 7 hours wear, as my face starts to turn shiny, this does start to go a little orangey which isn't a great look so it does need to be re-blended if you want to wear it longer.

Overall however, I would recommend this as a good all-round concealer. Plus it's pretty reasonably priced at less than £5 I believe.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...