Friday 14 June 2013

Shorty in a Shirt





Shirt- Mango
Jeans- Leigh at Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Nails- Pink Flamingo by Barry M

Today's outfit is nothing particularly special, but I thought I'd share it with you because of this skirt- I bought this whilst on holiday back in October. I wore it a lot when I first saw it but completely forgot about it until today! I love the fit as it's casual and it's a nice, light material so perfect for warm weather like it was today. I'd paired it simply with a stack of bracelets on my wrist and my vintage watch. I'm also loving this nail polish at the moment- the almost neon pink colour makes me look a little tanned and looks good with my newly grown nails!

I'd love it if you'd give my blog a follow via GFC, it only takes one click here! Also there is a great giveaway here- check if out!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...