Friday 12 July 2013

Seventeen Lip Crayon Review

I've been after the perfect coral lip product for so long now- I tried the Maybelline 24 hour lipstick in 'Stay With Me Coral' and it is nice, but I was after something with more orange undertones, whereas that was more on the pink side. In the end, I went for the Seventeen Lip Crayon in 'Bold'.




Dodgy attempt to show you what it looks like...

It looks pretty similar to the Revlon Balm Stains and to be honest, it is. It's a chubby pencil and it glides on really easily, feeling just like a balm. The packaging is simple, and just like the Revlon ones, you twist up the bottom to sharpen it. The colour itself is gorgeous- at first I was unsure whether it suited me or not but after wearing for a while I decided I really liked it. It's a great bold orangey-coral with a hint on shimmer and a shiny finish.

In terms of staying power, they last quite a while but not quite as long as the Revlon ones. One the balmy texture comes off, you're not left with much colour, whereas with the Revlon ones they are a stain as well as a balm. However, for £4.99, I'd say they are worth it.

Available at Boots

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...