Friday 2 August 2013

Little Black Dresses

You know how it goes- every girl needs a little black dress in their wardrobe. Well, in my case, I actually have quite a few. I bought my first almost two years ago and have been hooked first. They are very versatile, you can pair them with a wide variety of accessories and work for almost any occasion. Today I thought I'd share my LBD's with you so I hope you enjoy! As always I'd love a follow via GFC- just click the button on the right to make my day!



This dress I bought from Topshop about this time last year for my holiday and I love it- it's not quite a skater shape but I love the nice tight fit on top and the little cap sleeves. The monochrome print is bang on trend right now too and this is a perfect for a night out with a red lip and some black heels.



This is one of my favourite dresses that I own- I've worn this so many times, I bought it back in 2011 in a size 4 but I can still squeeze into it! It has a gorgeous cut-out detail around the neckline and an oval cut-out in the back which I love. Unfortunately the zip at the back is broken but I can still get in done and undone.



I bought this one from River Island when I bought the monochrome one last year, and I love this too as it has black lace but it has sheer lace panels too, around the waist and on the back. I also love the sweetheart neckline as it is very flattering, as is the bodycon shape.



This is my most recent LBD purchase from earlier this year. It's a simple midi dress which can be teamed with so many different accessories. It can be quite a smart look but you can also dress it down and I love that is is so versatile. Here I'm wearing it with an apricot denim vest from New Look and my bracelets are from eBay and Primark.



Finally is this quite formal black dress that I picked up for a bargain price in the House of Fraser sale after the summer last year. It's so simple, it has a stretchy bodycon layer and then a sheer skirt over the top and I love how feminine it is. It looks fantastic with a pair of kick-ass heels.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...