Monday 21 October 2013

Trend of the Week: Sweatshirts

I've always been a fan of sweatshirts, despite having only recently bought my first one. They're so easy to throw on and make for a really nice look. Here are some of my favourites at the moment:


First up is a really simple grey quilted sweatshirt from Urban Oufitters- I've seen a lot like this around lately and think it's a great way to inject some texture into your wardrobe. Teamed with some leggings and some trainers this would be a really great casual outfit. For something a little more Christmassy, how about this cute one from Topshop? I love the motif on the front, plus it's knitted so will be super warm but still looks like a sweatshirt. This would look lovely with a skater skirt and some ankle boots.

If you're after something a bit simpler, I'm really liking this dark red one from Boohoo. I love the studded detailing on the shoulders as it adds an edgy touch, plus this is super cheap. Finally for my favourite one (this is from ASOS) as this perfectly describes me- or at least what some people say about me! I love things with eye-catching slogans or designs on them as they are so fun.

Olivia Ellen XXX

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a sweatshirt fanatic and would probably wear any one of these :) although I'd wait on the Christmas jumper until I'm feeling a bit more festive, haha!
    Cute post :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those Jumpers are so cool, I love winter so you can wrap up :D

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...