Wednesday 6 November 2013

Cats and Bobbles






Shirt- Monki at ASOS
Jumper- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Coat- Miss Selfridge
Hat- eBay

I'm going to be like every other fashion blogger at the moment and say 'I love layering'. I absolutely hate being cold and often find myself looking grotty with something slouchy but warm. Here I've layered this cat print shirt under this bobbly jumper which I recently picked up from Topshop and it's super warm. To keep me extra cosy I'm wearing my duffle coat with gorgeous tartan detailing. Topped it off with this super cute hat with ears which is so fun and on my lips is 'Please Me' by MAC. 

Olivia Ellen XXX


3 comments:

  1. love this outfit! especially the hat! it's adorable, haha! :) xx

    http://shush-itsasecret.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the hat is so cute! And I love the colour of your jumper, it's so pretty!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...