Monday 4 November 2013

November Wishlist


To think that the next wishlist I do after this will be my Christmas one! Urban Outfitters have always had great jewellery but these two necklaces really stood out to me- the top one has an elephant family on it and underneath is a gorgeous green stone triangle. I also love this denim-style dress from ASOS- I think it'll be a great piece for layering jumpers over and wearing with thick tights and boots. I'm really loving hats this season and this faux fur one from Boohoo is just gorgeous. Finally, I'm a big fan of Topshop nail products and this is the shade 'Rainy day' which I think is so pretty and is a kind of a muted pastel purple.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. That faux fur hat is gorgeous :) I'd love a faux fur hat!
    Cute post
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...