Friday 29 November 2013

Cats and Burberry Dupes







Heart prints were dubbed 'the new polka dots' after being seen on the Burberry catwalk for this season, and I have to say I'm a big fan. I picked up this shirt in New Look for a snip at £18 compared to nearly £500 for the Burberry one. I love the way the greens in this scarf look with the burgundy. Not only is the scarf beautiful colours but it also has cats all over, and I've been wearing this cat ring from ASOS everyday since I got it. 

Also you may notice I've dyed my hair- I got this done at the hairdressers so I can't tell you the precise shade but something similar from experience would be Red Berry or Plum, both L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss. It's just a lovely rich colour which is getting me in the mood for Christmas (I can't wait!).

Olivia Ellen XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...