Wednesday 13 November 2013

Face of the Day #2 // Everyday Make-up + Bourjois 123 Perfect

Today's face is a very simple, very natural look; something which I wear on a regular basis. Plus I'm going to do a small review/share my first impressions of the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation which I picked up recently.





I wear the shade number 52 'Vanilla' in this foundation which is a perfect match for my skintone and I apply it with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I really do like this foundation- it has a semi-matte finish which I really like, good medium coverage and I think that the three'colour-correcting pigments' do work to give me an even finish. It's quite a large bottle and I only need 2-3 pumps to do my whole face (of course the pump is another advantage, it makes it very easy and hygienic to apply).

I've kept the rest of the make-up very simple with defined brows, just a thin sweep of eyeliner on my lids and a slight tint to my lips with my Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me'. This is just one variation on my everyday make-up, as I do change it up very regularly but what I love about it is that I can put it on in only about 10 minutes.

Olivia Ellen XXX

3 comments:

  1. hello olivia! i really love your blog! would you ever make a post about all the brushes you have? like your favourites, how you wash them, how you apply makeup with them etc? thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. been thinking of doing one of these for a while, now I definitely will, thank you X

      Delete
  2. Stay matte is so good I use it daily! and sleek palettes are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...