Friday 15 November 2013

Shoe Unboxing! // Topshop Silver Webb














These are the first ever pair of shoes I've bought from Topshop- that sounds strange considering I've been an avid shopper at Topshop for years now, but I just find them to be so gorgeous but so pricey. Whenever a sale comes on Topshop, I always have a good browse but rarely buy anything there and then, however all this changed when I saw these shoes (sounds dramatic? It was).

I first saw these in black reduced to £35 and thought they were gorgeous- unfortunately (and lucky for my bank account) they didn't have any left in my size. Then I spotted these, reduced to just £20- plus I could use my student discount to get them even cheaper, so I didn't hesitate to order them.

What I love about these shoes is how futuristic they are- my mom said I looked like a spacegirl in them. They fit perfectly and because the buckles are adjustable they feel really secure on my feet. At first I found these difficult to walk in, but I think that's because I'm used to very high heels (my lowest pair is 5 inches) and I don't remember the last time I wore wedges, but once I got used to them I felt very confident walking (and even running) in them. They have lovely squishy soles on the inside so they are very comfortable and the heel height is about 3 inches at it's highest point.

I've honestly worn these shoes so many times because they absolutely go with everything- I love to dress up a pair of jeans with them if I'm going for a meal or if I want something a little different to stilettos with a dress for a night out. The silver really makes a statement and I feel like I could conquer the world in these shoes- yes, I'm in love! Unfortunately these have now sold out in all sizes but I think the black ones may still be available so do go have a look, I highly recommend them!

Olivia Ellen XXX


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...