Monday 27 January 2014

Face of the Day #8 // 60s Flicks




I thought it was necessary to document my make-up today because I managed to do my winged eyeliner correctly first time and it is looking so sharp (if I do say so myself!). This is a very 60s look for me inspired by the likes of Bridget Bardot and Lana Del Rey with flawless skin and winged out eyeliner. To create these flicks I used my favourite felt tip eyeliner which is the Eyeko Skinny Liner in black. I also used all three products from the Sleek Face Form (I own the shade 'Light') to contour, highlight and add the gorgeous 'Rose Gold' blush. MAC 'Please Me' is my favourite lipstick as I love the pale pink colour and the matte finish, however today I applied it with some Vaseline to give my lips that extra shine. This may well be the first lipstick that I finish- what you see in the picture is literally how much is left, eek! This begs the question: do I repurchase or try something new? Recommendations please!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...