Monday 20 January 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin // Review


Like so many people, I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of Maybelline's Baby Skin primer. I have normal/combination skin but noticeable pores have bothered me for a while now. Normally I just use a small amount of the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream as this has pore refining properties but to have a product specifcally designed for pores was great.

I have considered buying Benefit's Porefessional in the past but just couldn't bring myself to spend over £20 on a primer. Baby Skin costs just £7.99 which I consider to be very reaspnable for such a good product. It has a silicone texture which blends into the skin perfectly. It leaves my skin with such a smooth texture and my pores are barely noticeable. Plus it gently mattifies my skin meaning my makeup lasts even longer.




I'm a big fan of this product and can see myself repurchasing this in the future. Have you tried Baby Skin yet-any thoughts?

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Im glad I stumbled across this review because I have been wanting to try it but wasn't sure if it would work as nice as the Pore Professional! Ill have to try it now, thanks!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...