Friday 17 January 2014

Oversized T-Shirt Dress










Slight overload on photos today but I finally got my good camera back from being fixed, plus I got a tripod so I got a bit overexcited! Missguided posted on Instagram the other day (you could give me a follow- @oliviaellen97!) saying they had free next day delivery and it was an offer I couldn't pass up so I ordered this oversized t-shirt dress. Sure enough it came next day and I love it. I figure this will go with so much and can be styled in many different ways, today I've kept it simple with some warm layers. Plus it's a stretchy material and is so comfy, you'll definitely be seeing more of this on the blog soon!

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! The tartan scarf was the perfect addition! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...