Wednesday 15 January 2014

Skincare and Beauty Haul

Feeling like I haven't done a haul post in ages so today I thought I'd show you a few things I've picked up since the new year.


Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner: Everyone is always saying how bad make-up remover wipes are for your skin, and although I use them regularly I don't see an issue. However I thought I would give them up for a while to see if using a cleanser instead makes any difference to my skin. I asked on Twitter for recommendations and I got a fair few but decided to go for this Nivea one since I already use a few Nivea skincare products, and it's a bargain at around £2.
Witch Foaming Face Wash: I bought this to use in the evenings because I do suffer from oily skin at times. When it says foaming it really means it, because it is like rubbing foam all over my face! I can't say that this is brilliant- I haven't noticed a difference in my skin but it'll do for now.
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub: This is my current morning face wash and I have to say, I love this stuff! You only need the amount the size of a 5p coin and it lathers up really well. It smells great and the exfoliating beads are really small and gentle but my skin always feels softer after using this. In terms of blemish fighting I can't say, as my skin has been getting better lately but I'm not sure whether this is due to the face wash or just that I'm eating better.


Maybelline Baby Skin: Like many others, I rushed out to buy this as soon as it was released but I was devastated when it was sold out everywhere. I returned a week later and they still had a few left in Boots so I bought it straight away. I haven't used it yet but after reviews I've read, I'm sure I will like it and will have my review up of it soon. 
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick: As they had buy one get one half price on Maybelline, I also picked up this lipstick in the shade 132 'Sweet Pink' which is a lovely pale pink/nude colour which personally I think suits me. Will have a review of this up soon too!


Elegant Touch Glitter Nails: These were actually a gift but I am so excited by these! I have the colours 'Red' and 'Razzle Dazzle' and can't wait to find the right occasion to wear these. Elegant Touch are my favourite brand of false nails, plus these are in the short length which I find most comfortable.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. We don't use nails, we prefer short but natural, but they are beautiful!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...