Wednesday 22 January 2014

Face of the Day #7 // Forgotten Products


Do you ever find products in your collection that you haven't used in ages? That's what happened to me today as I decided to use some products that I hadn't used in a while- the verdict? I still love them. I put on my Bare Minerals foundation (I wear the shade N10 'Fairly Light') and buffed it into my skin with a bare Minerals Flawless Face brush. I also used the Bare Minerals Maximum Coverage Concealer brush with the foundation to conceal blemishes and under my eyes- it does wonders for the under eye area because it it so brightening. I also used the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil on my t-zone to keep my skin matte and also the shade 'Warmth' of the Bare Minerals Face Colour to lightly contour my face.

On my lips I used 'So Chaud' by MAC, a colour which I don't think I've worn since the summer but I'm just loving how it looks here teamed with winged eyeliner. I've been practising my feline flicks a lot lately and feel like I'm starting to master in and can often do it right first time now.


Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Basic lady make up, eyeliner and red lips, beautiful!!!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...