Wednesday 1 January 2014

Wishlist // January 2014

 Let me begin by wishing you all a very happy New Year! 2013 was pretty good to me on the whole so here's hoping for 2014 to be even better. Today I'm sharing with you items I'm craving and would love to own in the next month or so.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer: I've never fancied the Double Wear foundation, despite the good reviews I've read on it but, but the concealer is something I really want to get my hands on. It has rave reviews with people saying it blends seamlessly, it stays on all day and doesn't crease.

ASOS Hobo Bag: I decided that I was in need of a new bag recently and when browsing, I stupidly fell in love with this one. It's a deep, almost bucket bag, style and is made from real leather, which is suppose is why it comes in at £55. To me that is a super expensive amount to spend on a bag but since seeing this one, I haven't yet found anything that I like quite as much.

ASOS Gladiator Boots: These boots come in a choice of black or white, both of which I love. I think the chunky look to them is super cool and these boots would take me right through to summer. Shame again that these are also £55, but I'm sure I will find some like these somewhere else shortly.

Kimberly's Capital Punishment by Richard Milward: Despite the huge number of books I received as Christmas gifts (I just love to read), I still want more. This book caught my eye because it's different to the type of book I normally gravitate towards. It's about a woman who tries to get a man to break up with her by being vile to him, but instead he commits suicide. It's apparently a comedy (?!) but it's probably best you go read the blurb yourself.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: This has bloggers divided- 'Do we need a new Naked palette?' 'But the colours are just so beautiful!'. I for one adore this palette and having not owned either of the previous to as I haven't fancied the colours, I am lusting after the rose gold tones in this one and hope to buy this soon.

Any of these items on your wishlist?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...