Monday 30 December 2013

Face of the Day #4 // Christmas Day Shimmer


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to New Year. Today I'm sharing with you the make-up look that I wore on Christmas day and it's one that I just love, I felt so happy with how it turned out and it lasted all day- luckily, I managed to repurchase my Evian Facial Spray that I love so much for holding my make-up in place the previous day. I wanted an all round glowing look and I achieved this by doing a gold shimmery eye using my Sleek Storm Palette and my Topshop Eye Crayon in 'Golddigger'. To get a glow on my cheeks I used all the shades from my Sleek Face Form and on my lips I used my Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake.

Also as a side note, I'd just like to say how happy I am with the way my brows look at the moment. If anyone would be interested in seeing a post about my 'brow routine' I'd be happy to do it, so let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...